Grab your helmet & bike and join us on Saturday, May 13th from 10am to 2pm for Bike Fest, hosted in partnership with the Kiwanis Calgary Chinook Club.
We will have an array of activities, including:
- free spring bike safety checks on kid’s bikes
- clinic to learn how to change a flat tire
- demonstrations on helmet fitting and care
- Theft Prevention information,
- Bike Index registration
- Novice Cyclist Skills Challenge where riders can practice their skills on our outdoor course.
Plus door prize draws and even goodie bags & ice cream for the Novice Cyclist Skills participants (while supplies last).
This event would not be possible without the support of our friends at the Kiwanis Calgary Chinook club, Youth On Route, The Key Club, and our sponsor TD Parks People Grant.